Tuesday, April 1, 2014

TV Shows I recommend

Hi!

So, yea, my sister gave me this awesome idea (thanks again Lydia :) ) to post some TV Shows I like and I think you should watch. There is one that you older gals would find weird and boring but the rest are awesome and ones that I think you girls would like. Here they are! (Thanks yet again to Lydia for finding me the pictures)

AWESOME! SPOOKY SCARY WONDERFUL EDGE-OF-YOUR-SEAT THRILLS!

Hilarious! I really really like it. 

This is for preschoolers and thus nobody likes it but me. Best cartoon ever. LOL xD

My Little Pony is an awesome TV series. It is a must watch (especially the two part episodes)

Joanna

1 comment:

  1. I love these shows! And I sometimes watch Lalaloopsy too XD Although I've never watched Nancy Drew. I need to get around to that

    ReplyDelete